Updated: March 3rd, 2021
The following is a list of updated operating procedures for Caddo Office Reimagined properties in response to COVID-19 and related state and local mandates. Our procedures will continue to change as authorities further relax or restrict public activity and we will periodically post updates here with detailed information.
- All visitors and members are respectfully requested to wear face masks in public spaces of the building where social distancing is not possible. Per the Governor’s executive order (page 2): “individuals are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings over the nose and mouth, wherever it is not feasible to maintain 6 feet of social distancing from any other person not in the same household.”
- Caddo Office Reimagined staff have been supplied with face masks to use in public areas of the building.
In Case of Illness
- We ask all members, visitors and employees who are feeling ill to refrain from visiting the building.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located at each building entry and several high traffic common areas.
- Wipe down trays with cleaning supplies are located in each conference room.
- Common areas are cleaned at least twice daily on business days with an extra focus on “touchable surfaces.”
- Nano-septic surfaces have been installed on all front door handles and elevator buttons to limit the life of viruses on these surfaces.
- All rooftop HVAC coils are deep cleaned regularly.
- Lexan protective barriers have been installed at each building manager’s desk.
- We have established limited occupancy in each conference room to achieve social distancing. Occupancy limits are detailed in the conference room reservation system in our member portal.
- Tables are designated as “not for use” in common areas to ensure proper social distancing.
- Distancing stickers have been placed on floors near the building manager’s desk and coffee machines to promote proper social distancing.
- Foot pedals installed on the bathroom doors.
- Coffee cup dispensers have been installed to reduce the handling of coffee cup sleeves to one cup at a time.
- Caddo Office Reimagined buildings are open from 6:30am-7:00pm on weekdays and 8am-5pm on weekends with card-only access after hours.
- Building managers staff the buildings from 9am-noon and 1pm-5pm every weekday.