Top Ten reasons for people living in Far North Dallas, Richardson, or Plano to lease an executive office suite or get a co-working membership at Caddo Mapleshade.
Many of us are old enough to remember David Letterman and his Top Ten Lists. So Here it is!
10. It’s just off of the George Bush and you can stop at Central Market on the way home to your Far North Dallas, Richardson or Plano neighborhood from your Caddo office suite or coworking location – what could be more Texas (or convenient) than that?
9. Mapleshade is just off of George Bush and Coit, which rhymes with Detroit, which is where Eminem is from. Our native Dallas rapper on the other hand is Vanilla Ice, though we’re not sure if he’s ever kept an office in a Richardson or Plano or Far North Dallas office executive suite or coworking building.
8. Because of our great excitement for Far North Dallas, Richardson, and Plano neighborhoods, it is our newest Caddo office executive suite / co-working building and has that “new office” smell plus with a membership you get access to our awesome conference rooms.
7. Technically in Plano, but dang, can literally hit a wedge to Richardson and Far North Dallas from here, which is important if you’re a member of Canyon Creek or live in Heights Park or the Reservation.
6. If you are running a Richardson or Plano small business empire or dreaming of doing so, it’s a durn good spot to be – lots of easy access to freeways and in the middle of a bunch of Caddo neighborhood office suite and coworking buildings in any of which you can reserve a conference room.
5. This one is worth a second mention, Central Market – in Texas we love HEB and Central Market! We have one and it is one stoplight away. Great for lunch, catering a meeting, or grabbing groceries on the way to your Far North Dallas, Richardson, or Plano neighborhood from your Caddo office suite / coworking location!
4. Whataburger – we love Whataburger even more. As we know in Richardson, Plano and Far North Dallas, this one even has a guy in a neon hat that says “yes, yes, yes” every time he takes your order on your way to your office suite.
3. Refer us a new Far North Dallas, Richardson, or Plano resident for a new Caddo office suite or coworking membership and you get $500 of rent credit. Talk about a win win! Your friend gets a cool office suite, and you get to pay less rent for a month – dang!
2. We are here – Caddo is drinking its own Far North Dallas, Richardson / Plano office suite / coworking champagne and has planted its corporate flag here. We love it here. Come join us and we’ll all meet up in the conference room!
1. Tim Slaughter, a Caddo co-founder, lives in Richardson and loves his office suite near home.
Go to the Caddo website to book a tour today!